IceWraps.com Scholarship Essay Contest - $1000 [CLOSED]
IceWraps.com is an e-commerce company focused on providing high quality, medical-grade gel and clay packs for hot and cold therapy.
For the first time ever, we are excited to launch our IceWraps.com Scholarship Essay Contest, which is a $1000* scholarship open to any student enrolled at an accredited four-year college or university in the US.
At IceWraps, we respect the hustle and celebrate hard work - whether that be in sports, exercise, or education. More importantly, we believe in the power of support, and we’d like to extend it to those who need it.
This scholarship contest is now closed. Congratulations to our winner: Nia Miller!
How do I enter?
- You must be a full-time student enrolled at an accredited four-year university or college in the United States.
- You must have a social media account (Facebook, Instagram, Youtube) or a personal blog which you will use to submit your entry.
Answer this question:Arianna Huffington once said, “We think, mistakenly, that success is the result of the amount of time we put in at work, instead of the quality of time we put in.” How does this resonate with you?
- You may answer this in an essay or video format. For essays, you are allowed 300 words to answer this question. For videos, you are allowed 2-5 minutes.
How do I submit my entry?
- For essays, you can post your entry on Facebook or Instagram. For videos, you may post your entries on Youtube.
For Facebook, make sure to keep your posts public so we can see your entries. You are allowed to include an image along with the post provided that the image is original. Include a link to our site: www.icewraps.com at the end of your post and tag our Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/icewraps)
- For Instagram posts, make sure to keep your posts public so we can see your entries. Make sure that the photo you include is original. Tag @icewraps in the photo and the comment section.
For personal blogs, you are also allowed to include an image along with the post provided that the image is original. Include “www.icewraps.com” at the end of your post, or you can link it wherever the brand is mentioned in your post.
For Youtube submissions, include “www.icewraps.com” at the description box of the video.
- You may submit multiple entries in different formats and platforms.
After posting your entries on social media, email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following details:
Email Address and Phone Number
School, Major, and Graduation Date
ID Number and address to your school’s Financial Aid office**
Links to the posts you submitted
**The prize will be given directly to your school's Financial Aid office.
When is the deadline of submission?
Make sure that ALL guidelines are met in your entries. The deadline of submission is at September 30, 2021 at 12:00 MN.
How is the winner selected?
All submissions will be reviewed by a panel of judges. The winner will be notified by email and phone via email@example.com or any of our social media accounts. If you have any questions, message us at firstname.lastname@example.org.