Pro Ice Inserts For PI-500 Pro Ice Ankle Ice Wrap|
Orders over $49 qualify for FREE standard shipping and will arrive within 4-10 days, or upgrade to Priority shipping for a small fee.
All purchases come with our no questions asked 30 day return policy.
PI-501 Pro Ice Ankle Insert (accompanies PI 500)
The Pro Ice Ankle Wrap is the first choice for many sports medicine professionals to maintain consistent temperature during ice application. To extend your therapeutic icing time, you need to consider the Pro Ice Ankle Insert.
The insert is made from Pro Ice's patented window pane format cryoblanket which wraps your entire ankle with consistent cooling and comfort. If one window gets damaged, no need to worry - the insert still functions normally.
The Pro Ice Ankle Insert offers these features and benefits:
- Maintains consistent cooling temperature of 27 degrees recommended by sports medicine experts.
- Liquid fill is a safe, FDA-approved and non-toxic formula.
- Easy to use - grab from the freezer and place the insert in your Pro Ice Ankle Wrap.
- Resists bunching up or displacing under pressure with its patented window pain technology.
- Cost effective - no need to buy an entire wrap if your original insert is lost or damaged.
When managing the pain and inflammation that comes with an ankle injury like sprains, strains, or tendonitis, you need long last cryotherapy. Keep the icing going long after the competition with an extra Pro Ice Ankle Insert.