Pro Ice Inserts For PI-740 X-Large Lumbar/Lower Back Ice Wrap|
Orders over $49 qualify for FREE standard shipping and will arrive within 4-10 days, or upgrade to Priority shipping for a small fee.
All purchases come with our no questions asked 30 day return policy.
PI-741 Pro Ice Lumbar/Lower Back Insert X-Large (accompanies PI 740)
Extend your soothing cryotherapy sessions with extra inserts for your Pro Ice Lumbar/Lower Back Wrap. The inserts are made from Pro Ice's patented window pane style which resists displacement under pressure, keeping the cooling ice exactly where it is needed - on your back.
The Pro Ice Lumbar/Lower Back Insert is the perfect therapy tool to provide your back with extra cooling time while using your Pro Ice Wrap. The inserts are easy to use - simply pre-freeze and place into your Pro Ice X-Large Lumbar Wrap.
Features of the X-Large Pro Ice Lumbar/Lower Back Insert include:
- X-Large size fits a large sized Pro Ice Lumbar Wrap.
- Long lasting therapeutic cooling at 27 degrees for up to one hour.
- Resists squishing and displacing away from your back under pressure.
- Economical - no need to replace the entire wrap if your insert is lost or damaged.
- Safe, non-toxic FDA-approved liquid fill.
When managing lower back pain or sciatica, you want to be able to give your back long lasting relief from pain and muscle tension. With an extra Pro Ice Lumbar/Lower Back Insert, you can be sure to have therapeutic cryotherapy ready to go whenever you need it.
This insert is for the Pro Ice X-Large Size Lumbar Wrap only.